exom SDK Release 1.1.0 (Build
(Release Date: 2006-09-20)
- exom: Introducing a standard customizable search dialog
implemented by XmFindDlg. Support global an local searches within
(Previously implemented in exomWin32 library.)
- exom: support detailed debug information for assertions.
- exomWin32: Support handling of localized resource dlls for ATL/Win32 based applications.
The project exom : siteministrator illustrate the localization of an exom - ATL based application.
exom SDK Release 1.0.3 (Build
(Release Date: 2006-07-17)
- exom: Multithread support in dialogs which can be used for 'progress dialogs'. Therefore introduced the dialog lock.
- exom: Introduced thread synchronization class XmLock. (Necessary for Multi thread support)
- exom: Documentation update for multi threading.
- exom: Support ungetting characters when parsing files with XmPrsStream
- exomWin32: Add multi thread support for concerned controls and XmUIDialog.
- exomWin32: Improved localization support. Full support of
localization by resource dlls within win32 or ATL based applications
- exomWin32: Introduced action handler for CXmListCtrl to customize key and mouse handling
- exom: Support Linefeed encoded by '\r' when parsing text files
- exomWin32: Fixed localization for dialogs (search dialog,
properties dialog, user request dialog, page dialog, date/time dialog,
new element dialog) provided by the Add-On exomWin32.
exom SDK Release 1.0.2 (Build
(Release Date: 2006-05-20)
- exom: Path to the application settings can be customized
- exom: Introduced XmPath::GetObjectPath() to get the path to a given Object
- exom: Insert documentation of XmDateTime
- exom: Introduced virtual destructors for XmStreamIn and XmStreamOut
- exomWin32: Introduced CXmControl::NavigateToControlPath() to
allow navigation to objects of atoms shown by a control using their
path. (Feature will be used to navigate from search result item
to the object/atom in the object hierarchy).
- exom: Bugifx for XmPathInfo::FindMother()
- exom: Bugfix for timezone calculation in XmTime32
exom SDK Release 1.0.1 (Build
(Release Date: 2006-03-01)
- exom: Each atomic data (class members) can be attached to a
function. Until now is was only possible to attach predefined funtions
like a file or a folder dialog.
- exom: Notification for UIDialog indicating that an user
- exomWin32: Support updates within an combobox-edit after
each key press
- exomWin32: Removing windows from the layout
- exomWin32: Visualization of sorting state by an arrow in
the column header
- exomWin32: Support user defined controls by interface class
- exom: fixed wrong iteration
- exom: fixed if using XmStreamInFile::OpenFile() with
exom SDK Release 1.0.0 (Build
(Release Date: 2006-01-08)
First release of exom SDK.